Sennheiser ew 100 G4-845-S B-Band
UHF Wireless System
- SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter with mute switch and E845 replaceable capsule
- Frequency range: B-band (626 - 668 MHz)
- Includes rackmount, RJ10 connection cable, microphone holder, NT2 power adapter and 2x AA batteries
Features of E845 replaceable capsule:
- Polar pattern: Super-cardioid
Features of EM 100 G4 9.5" receiver:
- 42 MHz bandwidth
- 20 Frequency banks with up to 12 presets for each
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 recipients via link function with RJ10 connection
- Frequency response: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Handheld transmitter with charging contacts for optional battery BA 2015 (NiMH)
- Pilot tone
- Autotune to find free frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio gain over 60 dB range
- Soundcheck mode
- 4-Level battery indicator on transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD with AF level and channel display
- 30 mW transmitter power
- 2 BNC antenna connectors
- XLR male balanced and jack unbalanced
- Power supply 10.5 - 16 V DC
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||626 MHz – 668 MHz|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434164 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!