Sennheiser ew 100 G4-835-S G-Band
UHF Wireless System
- With SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter with mute switch and E835 replaceable capsule
- Frequency range: G-band (566 - 608 MHz)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
Receiver EW 100 G4 9.5"
- 42 MHz bandwidth
- 20 Frequency banks with up to 12 presets for each
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 recipients via link function with RJ10 connection
- Frequency response 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Handheld transmitter with charging contacts for optional battery BA 2015 (NiMH)
- Pilot tone
- Autotune to find free frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio gain over 60 dB range
- Soundcheck mode
- 4-Digit battery indicator on transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD with AF level and channel display
- 30 mW transmitter power
- 2 BNC antenna connectors
- XLR male balanced and jack unbalanced
- Power supply 10.5 - 16 V DC
- Includes rackmount, RJ10 connection cable, microphone holder, NT2 power adapter and 2 AA batteries
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||566 MHz – 608 MHz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434142 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!