Behringer Bass Pedals
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Analogue Modelling Bass PreampThe BDI21 is both a DI box and a bass modelling effect pedal. It enables classic tube or sparkling slap sounds, aggressive distortion, and -thanks to its nearly unlimited controlling range - every nuance in between. ...
- Effect pedal with direct record output
- V-TONE modelling simulates the sound of famous vintage tube amps as well as slap and distortion sounds in any combination
- Can be used either as a direct recording preamp with speaker simulation or as an active standard DI box
Effects Pedal 7 Equaliser bands, Frequency range: 50 - 10000 Hz with 15 dB boost / cut per band, Controls: 50 - 120 - 400 - 500 - 800 - 4,5k - 10k - Level, LED: Effect On /...
- 7 Equaliser bands
- Frequency range: 50 - 10000 Hz with 15 dB boost / cut per band
- Controls: 50 - 120 - 400 - 500 - 800 - 4,5k - 10k - Level
Bass Overdrive Effect Pedal Balance knob between overdrive/ clean signal for maximum punch, Controller for level - 2-band EQ - gain, Battery operation 9V or power supply connection 9V DC (not included)
- Balance knob between overdrive/ clean signal for maximum punch
- Controller for level - 2-band EQ - gain
- Battery operation 9V or power supply connection 9V DC (not included)
Effect Pedal Bass limiter/ enhancer, Level control, Enhance knob, Ratio knob, Threshold knob, On/ off/ battery status indicator, Operation possible with 9V battery or DC power supply (both optional)
- Bass limiter/ enhancer
- Level control
- Enhance knob
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!