Hot Deals – Microphones for Wind Instruments
9 results. Displaying items 1–9.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Speaker and Recording Microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 50 - 20,000 Hz, Sensitivity -59.0 dB (1.12 mV), Bass roll-off switch, Mid-boost switch, Impedance: 150 ohms, Shielding against electromagnetic interference, Swivel mount, XLR connector, Dimensions: 190 x 64...
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity -59.0 dB (1.12 mV)
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Dynamic Microphone Ideal for instrument pickup, For toms, amps, etc., Polar pattern: Wide cardioid, Frequency response: 40 - 16,000 Hz, Max. SPL: 138 dB, Impedance: 560 Ohm, Field transfer factor [mV / Pa]: 1.7, Field transfer factor [dB re...
- Ideal for instrument pickup
- For toms, amps, etc.
- Polar pattern: Wide cardioid
Large diaphragm condenser microphone Cardioid, 25.4 mm capsule gold-plated, Dynamic range: 134 dB-A, Max SPL 0.5% THD: 140 dB, Robust zinc die-cast housing, Gold coater 3-pin. XLR connector, Dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, Weight: 310 g, Incl....
- 25.4 mm capsule gold-plated
- Dynamic range: 134 dB-A
the t.bone Lucan System CC 200 RC - Condenser Instrument Microphone; easy Installation with different holders for many instruments (optional); flexible gooseneck for easy positioning of microphone, incl. windscreen; removeable cable with screw terminal; 3 pin Mini XLR-plug for use...
Condenser Large Diaphragm Microphone Successor to the C 414B-TLII, Now with 9 switchable polar patterns (cardioid, wide-cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 + 4 intermediate positions), Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Dynamic range: 140 dB(SPL) max, Improved detail above 4kHz,...
- Successor to the C 414B-TLII
- Now with 9 switchable polar patterns (cardioid, wide-cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 + 4 intermediate positions)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Professional large diaphragm microphone 1" Large diaphragm microphone with evaporated-gold dual diaphragm capsule based on the AKG Classic, Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz, Sensitivity: 20 mV / Pa, Preattenuation pad: 20 dB, Required phantom power: 12 - 52V,...
- 1" Large diaphragm microphone with evaporated-gold dual diaphragm capsule based on the AKG Classic
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV / Pa
Large-Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Bass roll-off switch, Variable-D design, Frequency range: 45 / 18,000 Hz, Dimensions (diameter x length): 49 x 54 x 217 mm, Weight 1474 g, Incl. clamp and storage box, 3 Year manufacturer's warranty,...
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Bass roll-off switch
- Variable-D design
the t.bone GB 1- Dynamic harmonica and vocal microphone; Due to the drop shape it fits perfectly in the hand while playing the harmonica and is therefore the ideal microphone for live performances; Volume control knob on the bottom; 5/8"...
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!