Hot Deals – Drum Microphones
9 results. Displaying items 1–9.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Dynamic Microphone Ideal for instrument pickup, For toms, amps, etc., Polar pattern: Wide cardioid, Frequency response: 40 - 16,000 Hz, Max. SPL: 138 dB, Impedance: 560 Ohm, Field transfer factor [mV / Pa]: 1.7, Field transfer factor [dB re...
- Ideal for instrument pickup
- For toms, amps, etc.
- Polar pattern: Wide cardioid
Dynamic microphone With hypercardioid directional characteristic, No phantom power required, Pop-screen protection and elastic suspension are already integrated, Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Sensitivity: 1.7 mV / Pa = -55.4 dB ± 1 dB, Impedance: 200 Ohm,...
- With hypercardioid directional characteristic
- No phantom power required
- Pop-screen protection and elastic suspension are already integrated
Large-Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Bass roll-off switch, Variable-D design, Frequency range: 45 / 18,000 Hz, Dimensions (diameter x length): 49 x 54 x 217 mm, Weight 1474 g, Incl. clamp and storage box, 3 Year manufacturer's warranty,...
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Bass roll-off switch
- Variable-D design
Stereo Pair of Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones with Cardioid Capsule These microphones are now more than just an insider secret. They have been able to secure their place in live performances and in the recording area. With the best...
- Matched stereo pair
- -10 dB pad
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 khz
Dynamic bass drum microphone Specially for bass drum and brass instruments, With integrated microphone mount, 20 - 10,000 Hz, 70 Ohm, Super cardioid, 137 dB SPL max
- Specially for bass drum and brass instruments
- With integrated microphone mount
- 20 - 10,000 Hz
Condenser Boundary Microphone Polar pattern: Semi-cardioid, Switchable frequency response for bass drum or piano / voice applications, Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 230 Ohm, Sensitivity: -53 dB, Robust metal housing, XLR male output, Holes on the back...
- Polar pattern: Semi-cardioid
- Switchable frequency response for bass drum or piano / voice applications
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
Condenser Microphone Polar pattern: cardioid, Ideal for recording strings, choir and acoustic guitars, Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz, 130 dB SPL, 21 dBA Inherent noise, Output impedance: 200 Ohm, 48V Phantom power or battery power (9 V battery),...
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Ideal for recording strings, choir and acoustic guitars
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
Condenser Clip Microphone for The Ovid System Easy installation with different instrument holders (optional - not included), With phantom power adapter (phantom power required), Detachable cable with screw contact, Directivity: Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Flexible gooseneck...
- Easy installation with different instrument holders (optional - not included)
- With phantom power adapter (phantom power required)
- Detachable cable with screw contact
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!