Hot Deals – Drum Microphones
9 results. Displaying items 1–9.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Drum Microphone Set Consists of: 1x dynamic bass drum microphone DM1 (cardioid 20Hz-15kHz), 4x dynamic snare / tom microphones DM 2 (cardioid 70Hz-13kHz), 2x condenser overhead / hi-hat microphones DM3 (cardioid, 9-52 V phantom power, 40...
- 1x dynamic bass drum microphone DM1 (cardioid 20Hz-15kHz)
- 4x dynamic snare / tom microphones DM 2 (cardioid 70Hz-13kHz)
- 2x condenser overhead / hi-hat microphones DM3 (cardioid, 9-52 V phantom power, 40 Hz-17 kHz)
Condenser Boundary Microphone Polar pattern: Semi-cardioid, Switchable frequency response for bass drum or piano / voice applications, Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 230 Ohm, Sensitivity: -53 dB, Robust metal housing, XLR male output, Holes on the back...
- Polar pattern: Semi-cardioid
- Switchable frequency response for bass drum or piano / voice applications
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
Condenser Clip Microphone for the Ovid System Cardioid, 20 - 20,000 Hz, Flexible gooseneck for simple appliance to instrument, 3-Pin mini XLR connector for operation with t.bone wireless systems (also suitable for AKG wireless systems), Length of gooseneck: 130...
- 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Flexible gooseneck for simple appliance to instrument
Stereo Pair of Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones with Cardioid Capsule These microphones are now more than just an insider secret. They have been able to secure their place in live performances and in the recording area. With the best...
- Matched stereo pair
- -10 dB pad
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 khz
Bundle offer comprising the t.bone SC 140 Stereo Set Microphone Stereo Set, Matched pair condenser microphones the t.bone SC140, With 18 mm capsules, Cardioid, Ideal for recording of drum set (overhead, hihat), acoustic guitar or piano, Frequency range:...
- Microphone Stereo Set
- Matched pair condenser microphones the t.bone SC140
- With 18 mm capsules
Matched Microphone Pair True condenser microphone with gold sputtered 1/2” capsule, Cardiod characteristic, Frequency range: 20 - 20 000 Hz, Output impedance: 100 Ohm, Maximum SPL: 143 dB, Max. output level: +13.9 dBu, Very low noise, Requires 48V phantom...
- True condenser microphone with gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Cardiod characteristic
- Frequency range: 20 - 20 000 Hz
Condenser Microphone Polar pattern: cardioid, Ideal for recording strings, choir and acoustic guitars, Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz, 130 dB SPL, 21 dBA Inherent noise, Output impedance: 200 Ohm, 48V Phantom power or battery power (9 V battery),...
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Ideal for recording strings, choir and acoustic guitars
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
Large-Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Bass roll-off switch, Variable-D design, Frequency range: 45 / 18,000 Hz, Dimensions (diameter x length): 49 x 54 x 217 mm, Weight 1474 g, Incl. clamp and storage box, 3 Year manufacturer's warranty,...
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Bass roll-off switch
- Variable-D design
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!