SE Electronics RNT
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Tube Microphone
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, omni, figure eight plus six intermediate stages
- Rupert Neve custom transformer and operational amplifier
- External power supply
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Low Cut: 40 Hz, 80 Hz (12 dB / oct)
- Gain settings: -12 dB, 0 dB, +12 dB
- Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa
- Inherent noise: 18 dB (A)
- Max. SPL: 151 dB
- Dynamic range: 133 dB
- Dimensions of the microphone (Ø x L): 62 x 240 mm
- Weight of the microphone: 989 g
- Power adapter dimensions (L x W x H): 356 x 135 x 100 mm
- Delivery includes: RNT Floor Box (power supply), shock mount, 8-pin cable, microphone box made of wood and a flight case made of aluminium
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434743 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!