Schott Play Jazz Flute Now!
School for Jazz Flute
- By Stephanie Wagner
- Easy introduction to styles, phrasing and improvisation for flute
- For 1-2 players
- Little theory, but many practical examples and duets
- Playing in the band
- Sound effects and tricks of the well-known jazz flutists
- ISBN 978-3-7957-4929-3, publisher no. ED 22090
- 116 Pages
- In German and English
- Includes CD with demo and play-along recordings
- Jazz phrasing and directions
- The main articulation signs in jazz, blues, swing, bossa nova
- Modal jazz, funk, improvisation
- Blues in F
- Blues in B
- Bossa nova
- Appendix: Scales, Chords and Patterns
- Resolutions to the exercises
- Flutists and their styles
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 356711 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!