Schott Jeder kann Klavier/E-Piano
Coursebook for Piano / Keyboard
- Beginners' Coursebook
- A quick and easy start for everybody
- Clearly set out fundamental course
- The most important techniques based on well-known melodies and songs
- Format: DIN A4
- ISBN 978-3-7957-8950-3, publisher no. MF3701
- 46 Pages
- Written in German language
- CD with demo recordings included
|Suitable for children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Pop||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 377153 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!