Schott Improvising Blues Saxophone
Saxophone improvisation@Improvising blues saxophones
- The latest issue in this popular series is aimed at the advanced saxophone novice seeking an introduction to blues
- Experienced saxophone teacher and interpreter Nick Beston provides straightforward explanations of the various styles and techniques of play, including topics such as elemental blues harmonics, chords, riffs, and effects such as glissando and growling
- Each chapter contains original compositions, and sections with "Sax Tips" give advice on the subtleties of saxophone playing
- First-class demos and accompanying tracks on the enclosed CD encourage the reader to apply these techniques to his own improvisations
- 30 Minutes play-along CD and 30 minutes on CD-ROM MP3 CD
- In English
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Blues||Yes|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 249017 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!