Schott Heumann Piano Junior Schule 1
Interactive Piano School for Children 6 Years and Older
- Cautious learning steps with numerous exercises and playing materials
- By Hans-Günter Heumann
- Starts at volume 1 in the C position
- DIN A4 landscape format
- 88 Pages
- ISBN 978-3-7957-0040-9, Publisher No. ED 22761
- Accompanying website with videos, audio recordings, exercise sheets and other material
- The piano
- The keyboard
- The basic beat in music
- The white keys: Three white keys c-d-e
- The 5-finger position; five white keys c-d-e-f-g
- The stave system
- Treble clef for the right hand (G clef)
- Bass clef for the left hand (F clef)
- Reading and writing piano music
- Playing in the 5-finger position with accents
|Suitable for children||Yes|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Pop||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 448713 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!