Schott Crashkurs Singen
School for Singing
- Crash course singing: Breathing, tone formation, voice sound, singing
- By Alexandra Ziegler
- Exercises on breath guidance, tone formation and voice sound
- Information on the posture, anatomy and functioning of the human voice
- ISBN 978-3-7957-0871-9, Publisher No. ED22065
- Paperback format
- 112 Pages
- In German language
- Includes DVD with video tutorials
- The voice, always with you
- Singing with the whole body
- Breathing, the engine
- Tinting, the generator
- Blades, the resonator
- Fitness and voice care
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 420310 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!