Schott Crashkurs Singen
School for Singing
- Crash course singing: Breathing, tone formation, voice sound, singing
- By Alexandra Ziegler
- Exercises on breath guidance, tone formation and voice sound
- Information on the posture, anatomy and functioning of the human voice
- ISBN 978-3-7957-0871-9, Publisher No. ED22065
- Paperback format
- 112 Pages
- In German language
- Includes DVD with video tutorials
- The voice, always with you
- Singing with the whole body
- Breathing, the engine
- Tinting, the generator
- Blades, the resonator
- Fitness and voice care
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 420310 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!