Schott Baglama spielen Selpe-Technik
Coursebook for Baglama / Selpe Technique
- By Kenan Tülek
- The simple method for modern teaching
- Selpe Basic Techniques of pence, picking and tapping
- Technical exercises
- Studies for different scales
- Songs from Anatolia
- In standard notation
- Mild to moderate difficulty
- The example of the short-neck baglama in C-Baglama tuning (F-Bb-C or Re-Sol-La) with 19 frets
- ISBN 978-3-7957-1518-2, publisher no. ED22953
- Format: DIN A4
- 84 Pages
- Written in German language
- CD with demo recordings included
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436979 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!