Schott 200 Einsingübungen for Chöre
- 200 Introductory exercises for choirs and soloists, by Klaus Heizmann
- Which choirmaster or soloist hasn't been looking for new ideas for singing? Here come 200 suggestions! And the creative exercises are more than just warm singing, they help to loosen the body, train the hearing and train dynamics and sense of rhythm.
- Physical "loosening" exercises
- Correct posture, models for singing in, breathing exercises, exercises for conscious diaphragmatic breathing
- Exercises for loosening and widening the extension tube, vocal loosening exercises
- Exercises for vowel formation and vowel balancing
- Exercises to balance positions, and more
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 270023 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!