Schlipf Practice Mute for Tuba Nr.2
Practice mute for tuba
- Ideal for quiet practice during concert tours, in hotels or in one's own home
- Protection for the bell during travel or flights
- Perfect for warming-up before concerts or during intermissions
- Very effective embouchure training
- Approximate weight is only 1kg
Model 2 can be used with
- Melton Spezial 46
- B&S 3099, 3100
- Hirsbrunner F 389
- 289, Willson 3200 FA
- Willson Eb 3200/ 3400
- Cerveny 686
- Groniz F-Tuba FZ 126
- FP 125 Perinet
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 223429 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!