Schecter SLS Elite C-1 FR Black Fade
- Body: Swamp ash
- Top: Flamed maple
- Carbon-reinforced maple neck with walnut and padauk stripes
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck profile: Ultra Thin C
- Reverse dot fretboard inlays
- Compensated Ernie Ball nut
- Nut width: 41.3 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Compound fretboard radius: 304.8 - 406.4 mm (12" - 16")
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic Magnet ( bridge ) - Fishman Fluence Modern Alnico Magnet ( neck ) humbucker
- Volume control with push-pull function
- Tone control with push-pull function
- 3-Way switch
- 9 Volt block battery
- Floyd Rose 1500 Series tremolo
- Black hardware
- Grover Rotomatic 18:1 machine heads
- Colour: Black Fade Burst
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437429 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!