Schecter Keith Merrow KM-6 MK-III Std.
6-String Heavy Electric Guitar
- Body: Swamp ash
- Top: Poplar burl (Populus nigra)
- Neck: Maple with carbon reinforcement
- Neck shape: Ultra Thin C
- Fretboard: Ebony (Diospyros melanoxylon)
- Fretboard inlays: Offset/Reverse circles
- Side dots are glow in the dark
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12") up to 406.4 mm (16")
- Compound radius
- Pickups: Schecter Diamond KM humbucker
- Controls: Volume/3-Way pickup switch
- 2-Way coil split
- Hardware finish: Black
- Machine heads: Schecter
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Hardtail
- Finish: Toxic Smoke Green
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 470766 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!