Scala Vilagio Baroque Violin Nicola Amati
- After the model of Nicola Amati 1649
- Built by Master Wang Zhiming
- Developed by the leading Finnish gamba player Markku Luolajan-Mikkola
- For the performance and study of baroque violin literature
- Solid spruce top
- Maple ribs, back and neck
- The fingerboard consists of a pine wood core with ebony veneer and maple side panels
- Maple tailpiece with ebony veneer
- Spirit hand varnishing with purely natural resins and dye-stuffs
- String size: 328 mm
- Body length: 351.5 mm
- Upper bout 163.5 mm / middle bout 110.5 mm / lower bout 202.25 mm
- With furrier gut stringing
- Includes case
|Fretbboard||Pine with Ebony veneer|
|no tropical wood used||No|
|Strings||Furrier Gut Strings|
|Fine Tuning Screw for E string||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436448 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!