Large diaphragm two-capsule microphone
- Specially developed two-capsule system
- One for bass and one for high frequencies
- The frequency mapping is almost independent of the angle of incidence
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- 2 Way capsule DC-biased condenser
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (nominal at 1kHz): -30dB (31.6mV, 0dB = 1V / Pa)
- Equivalent noise level: 14 dB-A
- Max. SPL: 138 dB
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- Phantom power: + 48V +/- 4V
- Power consumption: 4 mA
- 3 Pin XLR
- Length: 157 mm
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Weight: 430g
- Colour: Matt brown
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 489865 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!