Sanken COS-11D PT-BK EW
High-quality condenser lavalier microphone
- Shields against RFI (radio frequency interference) from the digital transmitter
- Electronics are insulated against temporary infiltration of liquids
- Directional charcteristic: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 17.8 m V/PA (-35 dB, 0 dB = 1V / PA)
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 127 dB
- 180 Ohm
- Sennheiser EW plug
- Dimensions: 16.1 x 4 mm
- Cable length: 1.8 m
- Colour: black
- Includes RM-11 rubber mount, HC-11 holder clip, and a WS-11 windshield
|Incl. Phantom Adaptor||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440273 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!