Sandberg California II VM 4 MN BK HCAM
- Treated tone woods
- Body: Thermally treated alder
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Mother of pearl dot fretboard inlays
- Nut width: 39.5 mm (1.55")
- Scale: 864 mm (34")
- Fretboard radius: 14"
- 22 Frets
- Pickup: 1 Sandberg Precision Split Coil (centre) and 1 Sandberg Humbucker (bridge)
- 2-Band active / passive EQ
- Master volume, balance, treble and bass controls
- Nickel plated aged hardware
- Parchment pickguard
- Sandberg lightweight machine heads
- Finish: Aged
- Colour: Black
- Gig bag included
- Made in Germany
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 439969 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!