Sabian 14" HHX X-Celerator Hi-Hat
14 "Hi-HatTo date only available in the AAX series, SABIAN now also extends the HHX series with the popular X-Celerator hats in the sizes 13", 14" and 15".
The sound is typically dark for the HHX series and the specially designed "Air Wave" bottom cymbals also intensify the chick sound, whether open or closed. The stick sound is very precise and clear.
SABIAN's cymbal specialist David Williams:
"With these sound properties, we are providing drummers for the first time with a hi-hat that is used in funk, jazz, pop and rock!"
All the HHX series are hand-hammered and all are made of SABIANs B20 bronze.
- HHX X-Celerator model
- Brilliant finish
- Medium underwater cymbal and contour corrugated cymbal provide the hot and dark-filling sound of the HHX series
- Incredible speed, openness and extremely defined clarity in sound
- Sabian 14" Hi-Hat Cymbals at a glance
- display 14" Hi-Hat Cymbals in price range 400 € - 500 €
- go to product group 14" Hi-Hat Cymbals
- go to product group Hi-Hat Cymbals
- go to product group Cymbals
- go to product group Drums and Percussion
- show manufacturer details for Sabian
- Sabian Drums and Percussion at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page