Rupert Neve Designs Portico 517
Microphone preamplifier, compressor and DI
- With Vari-phase, Silk and DI / mic blend
- Frequency range: Main output, no load, -0.2 dB @ 10 Hz -3 dB @ 160 kHz
- Noise: measured at main output, unweighted, 22 Hz-22 kHz
- Microphone gain up to 66 dB
- DI gain from 0db to 30dB
- Maximum Output Level: from 20 Hz to 40 kHz +23 dBu
- Total harmonic distortion and noise: @ 1 kHz, + 20 dBu output: Main Output: better than 0.001% at 20 Hz, +20 dBu Output: Main Output: better than 0.002% Silk activated: better than 0.2% Second Harmonic
- Crosstalk (measured from channel to channel): better than -90 dB @ 15 kHz
- Phantom Power: +48 Volts DC +/- 1%
- Construction: API Series 500 rack format
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 274306 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!