Royer Labs R-122 MKII-Live Matched Pair
Active ribbon microphone pair for live applications
- Electrodynamic pressure gradient with active electronics
- Directivity: Figure-8
- Frequency range: 30 - 15000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Sensitivity: -36 dB (1v/pa ± 1 dB)
- -15 dB pad switch
- 100 Hz low cut switchable
- Inherent-noise: <18 dB
- Output impedance: 200 Ohms
- Max. sound pressure level: 135 dB (30 Hz)
- Dimensions per microphone (L x W): 206 x 25 mm
- Weight per microphone : 0.3 kg
- Incl. transport case
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 427767 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!