Roland Micro Cube Bass RX
Basscombo with Battery Operation
- 2 x 2.5 W stereo
- 4 x 4" Speaker (lots of pressure)
- Stero Mode (For the famous JC-120 chorus, stereo reverb, stereo recording out / stereo headphone operation and MP3 / CD player)
- 6 x Amp-Modeling (linear super-flat amp for unadulterated bass sound or fretless
- Ampeg B-15 combo
- Fender Bassman
- Trace Elliot stack
- Acoustic 360
- SWR-Stack and Ampeg-Stack) as well as microphone preamplifiers
- 7 x DSP Effect: Chorus / Flanger / Touchwah + Echo / Reverb + Octaver Preamp + Compressor, Tuner, 3-band Equalizer, Rhythm Guide Drum machine with 11 styles (Metronome, Rock 1, Rock 2, Blues, Country, R & B , Ballad, jazz, funk, latin, dance) and three variations as well as tap tempo buttons
- Start / Stop and Volume control
- Connection for double foot pedal (Rhythm Guide Start / Stop + Tap Tempo)
- 6 x AA battery with 13 hours of operation (optional)
- Incl. Power supply and strap
- Measurements: 30 x 30 x 21 cm
- Weight: 6.4 kg
|Speaker size||4x 4"|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 204138 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!