Roland Digital RSS M-5000
Digital Touring Mixer
- Freely configurable 128 audio paths for inputs and mix busses
- 24 DCAs
- 32 Freely routable 31 band EQs
- 8 Multi-effect processors
- Built-in 16 x 16 USB audio interface for recording and playback
- 3 Fixed REAC ports for all ROLAND RSS stageboxes
- Additional two ports for optional cards (DANTE, MADI, SOUNDGRID and REAC)
- Exceptional sound quality thanks to 72-bit linear summation circuitry
- 24 + 4 Motor faders
- Local connectors: 16 Micrpreamps and 2x AES/EBU inputs, 16 XLR and 2 AES/EBU outputs, 3 x USB
- Dimensions: 1045 x 840 x 454 mm
- Weight: 44 kg
|Internal Power Supply||Yes|
|Signal LED Per Channel||Yes|
|Adjustable Highpass Filter||Yes|
|Full Parametric Equalizer||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 386639 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!