Stereo Acoustic Amp
Since the AC-60 came into the market in April 2003, it has developed into a standard for many acoustic guitars with outstanding sound, many features (2 channels, effects etc.) and practical equipment (folding bracket, carry bag etc.). Now, Roland introduces the big brother AC-90, with higher performance and more voluminous sound - but only slightly larger housing & weight (thanks to modern, light neodymium speakers). The technical features and the lavish equipment of the smaller success model were adopted identically. This makes the AC-90 the ideal acoustic amp for larger clubs and stages and a perfect small P.A. (Box flange on the underside!) For singer / songwriter, acoustic guitars and duos.
With 90 watts of stereo power (45W+45W) driving top-quality speakers, the AC-90 delivers exceptional full-range performance — from shimmering, crystal-clear highs to full-impact bottom end. This amp is more than capable of cutting though a wall of sound.
Play with high volume without feedback. Just manually adjust the frequency of the interfering frequency manually, or let the AC-90's processor search for it automatically (even by using a foot switch during play), and the AC-90 automatically suppresses any feedback. So you can play relaxed at high volume.
The built-in effects of the AC-90 benefit from Roland's decades of experience in the field of digital technology. For example, The spatial depth of the legendary multi-band stereo chorus with its unique WIDE mode. Delay / Reverb are of course also available and can be controlled by footswitches.
In addition to its amazing acoustic-guitar amplification qualities, the AC-90 can also function as a portable PA system thanks to its dual-channel architecture, sub output and phantom-powered Microphone input. Sing and play guitar through one convenient amplifier, with impressive power and full-range performance.For particularly bass-balanced applications, there is a subwoofer output (for example, for Roland KCW-1), and the MUTE function allows you to tune or change instruments without the audience listening.
- Power: 2x 45 watts
- Equipment: 2x 8 "neodymium speaker and 2x Tweeter
- 2 Channels: Guitar and Mic / Line with phantom power
- Automatic anti-feedback function
- 3 Different chorus effects
- Reverb for acoustic instruments and Delay
- Guitar channel switchable magnetic or piezo pickups
- Tuner Output
- Stereo Aux input for external audio sources
- Stereo XLR outputs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 46.4 x 32.6 x 30.3 cm
- Weight: 11.7 kg
- Including carry bag
- ♪♪ Bossa DI
- ♪♪ Bossa Speaker
- ♪♪ Strumming DI
- ♪♪ Strumming Speaker
- ♪♪ Vocal DI
- ♪♪ Vocal Speaker
|Power in Watts||90|
|Speaker size||2x 8"|
|External FX Loop||No|
- Roland Acoustic Amplifiers at a glance
- display Acoustic Amplifiers in price range 750 € - 1250 €
- go to product group Acoustic Amplifiers
- go to product group Amplifiers for Acoustic Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Roland
- Roland Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page