- 2.4 GHz Band
- 128-bit Signal encryption
- One Button pairing
- System dynamic range: 112 dB
- Transmission range: 35 Hz - 22 kHz
- Conversion: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Latency < 4 ms
- Range up to 100 m (free line of sight)
- Power supply via MicroUSB connector or 2 AA batteries
- Firmware update via MicroUSB connection possible
- Transmitter TX-XLR
- Operating button
- Channel display
- 3-Way switch for level boost (0 dB, +10 dB, +20 dB)
- Channel connection button
- Mute-lock function
- 3.5mm jack socket (double mono) with external locking thread
- Delivers 48 V phantom power on demand
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 120 x 45 x 45 mm
- Weight (incl. batteries and connection cable): 222 g
- Made in Australia
Note:Optionally usable with Sony NP-F970 battery (not included).
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431901 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!