2-Channel analog limiter
- Can be used mono or stereo
- Maximum loudness without damaging the waveform
- Completely analog circuit
- Precise level control with innovative multi-dial
- Switches: Elma output with increment markings and reset time
- Alternative output for additional signal pickup
- Precise limiting LED
- Hardwired bypass
- Transformer balanced inputs
- Frequency response: 40 - 15,000 Hz (+/- 0.35 dB), 20 - 20,000 Hz (+/- 0.73 dB)
- Maximum output level (40Hz, -40 dB): +24 dBu
- Power consumption: 5 W
- Signal-to-noise ratio: -75 dBq (CCIR 486), -85 dBq (bandwidth 10 Hz - 30 kHz)
- Connections: XLR
- Aluminium housing with 6 mm front panel
- Dimensions: 19" / 2U
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 375829 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!