RME Octamic XTC
- For microphone, instrument and line signals
- 192 kHz A/D conversion
- 8x Digitally controlled high-end mic/line preamps
- 1x MADI I/O (optical)
- 4x AES / EBU I/O per D-sub
- 8 Channels @ 192 kHz
- 2x ADAT Out
- 8 Channels @ 96 kHz
- 1x ADAT In
- 4 Channels @ 96 kHz
- 2x Stereo analog outputs
- 1x MIDI I/O
- 1x Word clock I/O
- 1x USB connection - Class compliant mode for sound card operation on the Apple iPad (requires optional camera connection kit) or Apple computer with OSX (no additional drivers required)
- Housing: 19"/ 1U
- Including opto-cable, manual, power cable
|Number of microphone inputs||8|
|External effect loops||No|
|Digitale Outputs||ADAT, AES, MADI|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 318924 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!