RME M-32 DA Pro
32-Channel High-End DA Converter
- Fully symmetric circuit design
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 120 dBA
- 32 Channels transferable at 192 kHz
- AVB interface (IEEE 802.1 and 1722.1)
- Cascadable via external AVB switch
- Intuitive user interface
- 2 Monitored fully redundant internal PSUs
- Analog outputs: 4x 25 pin D-Sub
- Maximum output level: +24 dBU
- RJ45 1 GigE AVB connection
- MIDI input / output
- Word clock input / output
- 2x MADI input / output
|Amount Of Channels||32|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||32|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 448919 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!