RME M-16 AD
16-channel high-end AD converter
- Fully symmetrical design
- 116 dBA
- 1x MADI I / O
- 16 Channels @ 96 kHz
- 8 Channels @ 192 kHz
- 4x ADAT Out
- Inputs: 6.3 mm stereo jack and 25 pol. D-Sub
- Completely symmetrical signal path
- Analog limiter switchable
- 16 LED level meters with 5 LEDs each
- SteadyClock (TM)
- Digital hybrid clock for optimal sound
- All settings can be saved
- Completely remote controllable via MIDI and MIDI via MADI
- Type: 19" / 2 HE
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 88 x 200 mm
|Amount Of Channels||16|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||16|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 238865 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!