Rheinwerk Verlag Logic Pro X Handbuch
Guide to Logic Pro X
- 2nd Edition of 2017
- By Heiner Kruse
- Basics and advanced techniques
- Record, edit, arrange, mix and master MIDI and audio
- Comprehensive explanations of instruments, effects, mixers, film dubbing
- From the technical details of recording and timing to classical harmony theory
- From the first steps with the software to the fine-tuning of production
- Includes the features "use audio effects through selection-based processing" and "track alternatives" and instruments
- With Alchemy and Drum Machine Designer
- Instructions, numerous background information and practical examples
- All sample projects for download
- Hardback edition
- 1220 Pages
- In German language
- ISBN 978-3-8362-5659-9
|Incl. CD ROM||No|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||1220 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 358383 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!