Relab Development LX480 RHall
Reverb Plug-In (Download)
- Carefully crafted emulations of the legendary 480L Random reverb algorithms
- Modulated inputs and outputs emulate all analog artifacts of the original
- Additional implemented features such as Continuous Controller, flexible and complementary filters for more accurate sound design, first reflections with more echoes, stereo manipulations and 88.2khz and 96kHz support
- Improved algorithms with particularly dense reverberation
- Dual engine with 4 routings
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: From WinVista (32/64-Bit), from Mac OSX 10.9, 1 GB RAM, Internet connection, Pace iLok (Article Nr. 401447 - not included)
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Copy protection||iLok, iLok License Manager|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 418292 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!