Radial Engineering Tonebone SS
Solidstate Amp Switch
- Buffered Input: main input for guitar and effects pedals that do not buffer (preamp) the signal
- Direct Input: used when the Headbone is driven by a device such as the Radial Loopbone, which buffers / pre-amplifies the signal
- To Amp-1 Input: 6.3 mm high impedance output going from the guitar / headbone to the first amp
- To Amp-2 Input: 6.3 mm high impedance output going from the guitar / headbone to the second amplifier
- Ground Lift: Recessed switch that connects the ground to amplifier 2, factory set to avoid ground hum
- Slingshot Remote Input: 6.3 mm input for controlling the Headbone using a standard footswitch or another ToneBone device with slingshot output from the pedalboard
- From Amp-1: Output that connects the speaker output of the first amplifier back to the Headbone
- From Amp-2 Output: Output that connects the speaker output of the second amplifier back to the Headbone
- To Speaker Cabinet: Connects the Headbone to the speaker cabinet
- Status LEDs
- Power supply (included): 15V DC power supply (400mA), (+) inside, (-) outside
- Footswitch: Footswitch to switch between amplifiers 1 and 2
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 175 x 114 x 51 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Made in Canada
|Shape||Floor Effects Pedal|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440304 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!