Radial Engineering Tonebone Bigshot SW2
Programmable Double Footswitch Pedal
- Can be adapted for switching various amplifier and effects functions
- Suitable for controlling tone-beam pedals with slingshot input (eg headbone and cabbone)
- 2-Way selector switch for Close / Open and Latch
- Pulse mode for each footswitch
- 3-Way link function switch for controlling two parameters simultaneously
- 2 Durable foot switches made of metal
- 2 Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 2 x 6.3 mm mono (TS) output jacks
- Powered by optional 9V DC adapter (not included), 2.1 x 5.5mm coaxial connector, polarity (-) inside
- Current consumption: max. 40 mA (both LEDs switched on)
- Dimensions (T x W x H): 93 x 96 x 52 mm
- Weight: 560 g
- Made in Canada
Note: Battery operation not supported
|Shape||Floor Effects Pedal|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469389 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!