QSC K 10.2
2-Way Full-Range Active Speaker
- 2,000 Watt Class D amplifier module
- Equippedwith: 10" Woofer and 1.4" titanium compression driver
- Dispersion pattern: 90° axis-symmetrical
- Multi-function display (45 mm x 25.4 mm) / 2 selection buttons
- Presets / EQ presets: Dance / Floor monitor / Vocal / Acoustic guitar / Bass guitar / Hand microphone / Headset microphone etc.
- Scenes can be saved and recalled: User EQ / Delay / Crossover and input selection
- High-performance DSP, corrects non-linear distortions
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 50 - 20000 Hz
- Maximum level (@ 1m): 130 dB
- Channel A Input: 1 x XLR / jack combination socket
- Mic / Line input (switchable)
- Gain control
- Signal LED Channel B Output: 1 x XLR
- Channel C Input: 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Signal LED
- Three-Channel Mixer: Mix-Out Output (Post Gain): 1 x XLR
- Slanet monitor angle: 55°, also usable as floor monitor
- 35 mm pole mount with 0° or -7.5° orientation
- Speaker grille made of powder coated steel
- Lightweight housing made of high-strength ABS / ergonomic handles
- 2 Rigging points M10 with integrated PullBack-eyelet
- V-LOCK locking power cable for safe operation (C13 / Schuko)
- Low power consumption: several K.2 series loudspeakers can be operated with a 10 A / 230 V standard cable
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 519 x 320 x 300 mm
- Weight: 14.5 kg
- 6 Years manufacturer's warranty for product registration
- Suitable bags: Art.243078 or Art.431995 (both not included)
- Suitable brackets for wall or ceiling mounting: Art.414696 (not included)
- Suitable cover: Art.304014 (not included)
|Number of woofers||1|
|Power (manufacturers info)||1012 W|
|SPL in dB||130 dB|
|EQ per Channel||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 412312 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!