QSC GX 7
- Power: 2 x 1000 watts / 4 ohm
- Class H
- Inputs: 2 x balanced XLR, 2 x RCA and 2 x 6.3 mm stereo jacks
- Outputs: speaker twist combo jack to 6.35 mm jack, 2 x binding posts
- 2 x Gain controls
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
- Switchable crossover allows for the operation of subwoofers and/or satellite
- Detachable power cable
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 89 x 257 mm
- Format: 19" / 2 U
- Weight: 7.5 kg
|Power (4 Ohms) per Channel||1000 W|
|Rack Units||2 U|
|Amp Class||Class H|
|2 Ohm stable||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 262641 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!