PUR PC6399 Stage Cajon Ebano
- From the Stage series
- Model PC6399
- Front playing surface is made from maple and ebano (ebony) wood
- The body of the cajon is dark black with a sturdy, sound-optimised 15 mm birch and ash veneer
- Construction is screwed together from tonewood on the rear side and features the PUR hole logo, which can also be played
- A unique built-in double snare mechanism, which can be switched on and off separately, enables a spectrum of sound that ranges from extreme snare responses to the pure original woody cajon sound without any annoying rustling.
- The PUR "Clap-Corners" on the corners of the playing surafce offer a further sound detail that adds to the uniqueness of these models
- Clear, defined snare response with an assertive bass sound
- Microphone XLR connector is integrated into the instrument (microphone not included)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 46 x 30.4 x 29.3 cm
- Incl. a seat cover and further system information
|Height in mm||460 mm|
|Impact surfaces material||Maple - Ebonol|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 326936 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!