PPV Medien Fender Telecaster Mythos
- Fender Telecaster Myth & Technique, by Paul Balmer with a foreword by Andy Summers
- With tips on purchase & maintenance, setup & modifications, troubleshooting & repair
- The legendary Fender Telecaster has been setting standards for around 60 years. It is a tool and an icon at the same time
- Fender Telecaster Myth & Technology contains everything you need to know about the Telecaster
- In step-by-step instructions and multi-colored detail photos, this practical and clear handbook shows you how to get the most out of your Telecaster
|Subject||Guitars and Basses|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||196 Pages|
|sales rank in this product group||33|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||August 2011|
Find Instrument Books
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 269242 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!