PPV Medien Cubase Composers Guide
Composition Manual for Cubase
- By Holger Steinbrink and Gunther Geri
- Whether you develop your own ideas or implement the ideas of others: every Cubase user is composer, songwriter and producer in one way or another
- The "Cubase Composers Guide" provides comprehensive knowledge for this creative work
- With the help of sample production on enclosed CD-ROM all the knowledge is immediately applicable
- The peculiarities of electronic dance music is dedicated to an extensive special
- The authors show in detail how to approach a new idea and how the first song fragment quickly creates a framework
- Optimal drum programming
- Select instruments in context
- An indispensable guide for anyone who wants to implement their own ideas with Cubase
- 4th edition 2015
- Currently for Cubase 7 and 8
- With complete example production on CD
- ISBN 978-3-95512-104-4
- 287 pages
- In German language
|Incl. CD ROM||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 376188 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!