MIDI Step Sequencer
- 8 Track polyphony
- 32 Steps
- 256 Pattern memory
- Pattern chaining
- Autosave feature
- Step parameters: Note, Velocity, Length, Modulation, Roll
- Track parameters: Length, Velocity, Scale, MIDI Channel, MIDI Out, Swing
- Independent track play modes: Normal, Reversed, Pingpong, Random
- 264 High-quality backlit silicone buttons
- Live recording via an external MIDI device
- Clear, high-resolution and bright display
- High-quality housing made from oak and aluminium
- 6 Encoders
- MIDI In/Thru
- 2 Independent MIDI outputs
- Footswitch input to control start, stop, and recording functions
- USB (bidirectional)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 600 x 145 x 42 mm
- Weight: 2100
- Incl. power supply and USB cable
|Audio Player Functions||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421631 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!