Pigtronix Quantum Time Modulator
Analog Modulation Effects Pedal
- Sounds of complex rack effects in a compact stompbox
- Mono or stereo output via 6.3 mm jack
- Dual Bucket Brigade Delay Lines
- Regulator for Sensitivity Source and Speed
- Chorus / Vibe toggle switch for switching between a mix of original signal and modulation (chorus) or pure pitch vibrato (vibe)
- Modulation source (LFO & Envelope) infinitely miscible
- Integrated buffer in studio quality
- Operation with 9 - 18 V DC power supply
- Including Pigtronix 18 V DC power supply
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 61 x 112 x 25 mm
- Circuit design by Howard Davis
- Sounddesign by David Koltai
- Made in the USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 314754 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!