Peter Oberrauch Überetsch Trp. Bb 11,05 GP
- "Überetsch" model
- Bore Ø: 11.05 mm
- Trigger on the third valve slide with push-button mechanism
- Bernhard Zirnbauer valve mechanism with decompression bore at the third valve
- One-piece valve slides
- Water key on the main tuning slide
- Gold brass bell Ø 130 mm
- Sheet thickness: 0.45 mm
- Thick gold-plating
- Case and accessories not included
- Handmade in Bolzano, South Tyrol
|Bore Size||11,05 mm|
|Bell (Material)||Gold Brass|
|3d Slide Trigger||Yes|
|German Silver Rim||No|
|Type Of Joint||Minibal Ball Joints|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 414840 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!