Peter Hess phKS9Him-U2
- The large pelvic bowl weighs about 2000 grams
- This bowl has a diameter of approx. 28.5 cm and a height of approx. 11 cm
- This singing bowl offers a sound for the abdomen, which can be varied with different mallets
- Struck with a large (soft) mallet lower sounds for the abdomen will be emitted, and with a medium hard mallet sounds for the solar plexus (above the navel) will be created.
- The large pelvic bowl is stronger in sound intensity and is preferred for professional use
- The singing bowl consists of 12 metals
|Therapy Singing bowl||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317852 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!