Peter Hess phKS9Him-U1
- HIMALAYA Small pelvis bowl
- The small bowl weighs approx. 1500 grams. It has a diameter of approx. 25.5 cm and a height of approx. 10 cm
- This singing bowl offers a sound range for the abdomen, which can be varied by different mallets
- Using a large (soft) mallet the bowl will emit low frequencies while if struck with a medium hard mallet the frequencies will be suitable for the solar plexus (above belly button)
- The singing bowl is made of 12 metals
|Therapy Singing bowl||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317851 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!