Peter Hess phKS9-U2
- Peter Hess® Therapy Singing Bowls - The large pelvic bowl
- The large pelvic bowl weighs about 2000 grams
- This bowl has a diameter of approx. 28.5 cm and a height of approx. 11 -12.5 cm
- This singing bowl offers a sound for the abdomen, which can be varied with different mallets
- Struck with a large (soft) mallet lower sounds for the abdomen will be emitted, and with a medium hard mallet sounds for the solar plexus (above the navel) will be created.
- The large pelvic bowl is stronger in sound intensity and is preferred for professional use
- The singing bowl consists of 12 metals
- Mallet recommendations: phFS-3h / phFS-3w / phGS-5a / phGS-6a / phGS-7a
|Type||Therapy Singing bowl|
|Therapy Singing bowl||Yes|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317662 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!