Paulus & Schuler GbR Zoom Clarinet Buffet RC 62mm
Clarinet Barrel When the conventional barrel is pulled out for assimilation of intonation the vibrations are cushioned on transfer from the mouth piece to the clarinet since the only remaining connection is the tenon cork. A cavity is formed on the inside and a gap on the outside.
As a consequence it was our aim to develop a clarinet barrel leading to new sound dimensions and at the same time eliminating the above mentioned problems.
The new development protected by trade mark rights offers an unprecedented sound brilliance. Our zoom barrel represents the perfect symbiosis of improved sound characteristics and reproducible intoning. The fact that the new z-barrel disposes of continous boring in every position of length and additonally is not interrupted on the outside leads to an improvement which seemed to be unimaginable so far. Tuning becomes precisely adjustable and visible by an adusting collar supplied with a scale. Rotating the adjusting collar lets the barrel expand without modifying the axial alignment.
Our clarinet barrel is produced with modern CNC turning technology and extended by the adjusting collar for assimilation of intonation without the mouth piece or the clarinet turning to each other.
- Size: 62 mm
- For Buffet RC-Series
- Paulus & Schuler GbR Bells and Barells at a glance
- display Bells and Barells in price range 200 € - 300 €
- go to product group Bells and Barells
- go to product group Clarinets
- go to product group Wind Instruments
- show manufacturer details for Paulus & Schuler GbR
- Paulus & Schuler GbR Wind Instruments at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page