Palmer Monicon XL
Active monitor controller
- For up to 3 pairs of speakers
- Output 1-3 with volume controls for level adjustment of the individual monitors
- Integrated talkback microphone with volume control and button
- Mute, mono and adjustable dim function for the three main outputs
- LED level indicator and correlation meter
- 2 Stereo inputs: 6.3 mm TRS
- 1 Stereo input: Switchable between RCA, 3.5 mm stereo jack and SPDIF
- 3 Switchable balanced outputs
- 1 CUE output
- 1 Main output
- Mono sum output for subwoofer or mono monitor
- Main and cue direct outputs
- 2 Headphone outputs with volume controls and main cue selectors
- Dimensions (WDH): 254 x 215 x 84 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
|Number Of Monitoring Outputs (Stereo)||3|
|Built-in AD / DA converter||No|
|Incl. Remot control||No|
|Number of 2 track inputs||3|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 478404 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!