Otto Jos. Klier 72 Concert Violin 4/4
- Model: 72 - "Stradivari"
- Solid spruce top
- Solid maple back
- Maple neck and sides are made of well-seasoned tonewoods
- The maple wood features a beautiful flame veneer
- The scroll is deeply engraved, the top and back have been optimised for tone, and the growth rings of the wood on the top have been worked on with a scraper to create an aged look
- The spirit varnish finish produces a matte, light brown colour with light shadings
- Ebony parts are complemented by Thomastik Dominant strings, as well as by "Parisian eyes" on the pegs, endpin and tailpiece, which comes with 4 nickel-plated fine tuners
- The heel cap features the "OJK" brand stamp
- Made in Germany
|no tropical wood used||No|
|Fine Tuning Screw for E string||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 179683 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!