Oktava Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
32 results. Displaying items 26–32.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone With hyper-cardioid capsule, Preamplifier is divided into two parts with a 3 m extension cable, -10 dB pad included, Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Colour: Black, In a wooden case, Made in Russia
- With hyper-cardioid capsule
- Preamplifier is divided into two parts with a 3 m extension cable
- -10 dB pad included
Small diaphragm condenser microphone
Small diaphragm condenser microphone With omni capsule, The preamplifier is split into two parts with extension cable of 3 m, Incl. -10 dB pad, Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz, Silver, In a wooden case, Made in Russia
- With omni capsule
- The preamplifier is split into two parts with extension cable of 3 m
- Incl. -10 dB pad
Microphone Capsule For Oktava Microphones from the 012 series, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Colour: Black
- For Oktava Microphones from the 012 series
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Colour: Black
B-Stock, Oktava MK 012-02 MSP4 silver Matched Pair - multi-capsule condenser microphones, omni-directional, cardioid. The set consist of: 2x microphone preamps, 2x cardioid capsules, 2x omnidirektional capsules, 2x -10 dB pads, 2x mic holders, wooden boxColour: Silver. - made in...
Microphone Capsule Set 2 Microphone capsules for the Oktava 012 microphone series, Polar pattern : Cardioid, Matched pair, Colour: Black
- 2 Microphone capsules for the Oktava 012 microphone series
- Polar pattern : Cardioid
- Matched pair
2 Microphone Capsules Matched pair, For the Oktava microphone series 012 with cardioid polar pattern, Colour: Silver
- Matched pair
- For the Oktava microphone series 012 with cardioid polar pattern
- Colour: Silver
B-Stock, Oktava Mk 012-01 Movie Set Silver, small diaphragm condenser microphone, Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid, Freq. Response: 20-20000Hz, Phantom voltage required: 48 +/- 2V, Full impedance, module: less than 300 ohms, Weighted SPL (ref. DIN 45412): 18 dBA, Maximum SPL in...
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!